Unordered List

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 24 April 2014

Spice Rack update


Hi, guys, I moved here => www.lanastonedesigns.com
Hi, everyone. I'm here with the spice rack update. Now it's officially finished, holding cute spice jars. They are from dollar store and the labels are from The graphic fairy!!! I printed the labels on laser printer, then cut them out, moist them with water, brushed mod podge on the back, glue to jars, also applied the mod podge on top brushing from the center to the edges.


 To download these awesome labels click on the images:







I typed the spice names myself using the Photoshop program. You can download them on my Freebies page So, how do you like this vintage update for my kitchen?


LIKE my facebook page for updates and more inspirations:reDOem & Shabby Moth

No comments:

Post a Comment